15th November Ross Street Community Centre
There were about 150 people who joined us to talk to about Labour’s new exciting development at Ridgeons.
The response was positive: residents were pleased that there will be at least 40% council homes. Romsey Councillors are very happy to get this opportunity to support the people in Cambridge that are most in need.
Some of the questions:
- will the local infrastructure be sufficient to support another 600 or so residents, particularly schools
- will this create a further increase in traffic on Cromwell Road
- is there sufficient open space
- will the open space be available to throw a Frisbee
- can there be a bridge to Petersfield