Vote for what really matters in Romsey on Thursday, 22 May
Dave’s pledge to all the people in Romsey
For over a year, I’ve been knocking on doors in Romsey and talking to residents. Some doors I’ve knocked on over five times before I met you and some of you I have yet to meet, but talking to so many Romsey people has given me real insight into the issues you care about.
If elected, I will:
- Campaign to get more family homes built for the people of Romsey
- Protect renters by fighting for fairer fees and security for tenants
- Work to improve childcare provision
- Continue to support cycling campaigns
- Challenge overdevelopment in Romsey, for example at Ridgeons, Mill Road and Romsey Terrace
- Campaign to retain the character of Romsey Labour Club and to remember the people whose voluntary labour built it 90 years ago.
- Put pressure on the County Council to repair our roads and pavements
- Hold street-by-street discussions with residents to resolve ongoing issues like parking and protecting green spaces
I will work tirelessly with Zoe and other Labour colleagues, and people of whatever party to do my best for all the people of Romsey. A lifetime of public service has prepared me to represent you, so give me the chance to prove I can work for you.
Vote Dave Baigent – the strongest voice in this election to stick up for Romsey.
I am determined to deliver for every resident while prioritising projects and policies that will make a real difference to those who need our help the most.