King
King's Hedges
Development of the King’s Hedges estate to the north west of Campkin Road began in 1967, and, by 1986 a total of 1570 households had been built on the 125 acre site, The estate was planned around cycling and walking routes which provide direct paths through the area. This encourages people to travel without cars within the estate. King’s Hedges provides the best example of such development in Cambridge with lots of green open spaces that people can enjoy.
We have four Labour councillors, Kevin Price, Nigel Gawthrope and Martin Smart for the City Council and Elisa Meschini for the County Council who deal with residents issues and seek to improve the environment for the benefit of all.
Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search