Your 2015 Annual City Council Report
… from your Labour Councillors
- protect the services we know our residents value the most and make improvements where we can
- target spare resources to help those who need us the most
- build more affordable homes and tackle empty homes and problems faced by people in the private rented sector
- implement plans to improve transport and cycling, and tackle congestion
- make efficiency savings to minimise the impact of the Coalition cuts and reorganise the council’s finances to earn a better return for residents.
To update all residents we have produced a detailed eight page annual report on 50 improvements to make Cambridge fairer, greener, safer and cleaner, and better run here
Compare our delivery against the commitments we made in 2014 www.cambridgelabour.org.uk/2014manifesto
and you will see we have been very busy, delivering over 90% of our ‘promises’ last year, which was only possible because of the great team of people who work for you at the City Council.
Our priorities for the coming year will be detailed in a further ‘2015 Manifesto’
If you want to raise an issue with us or ask a question, please email us at email@example.com or ring us on 01223 500515.