Labour’s Manifesto for Cambridge
'One Cambridge - Fair for All'
Click here for our detailed plans and pledges to change Cambridge for the better.
We pledge to
• Protect essential services despite massive Coalition cuts in Cambridge funding
• Reinstate the pest control service being axed by the Lib Dems
• Tackle anti-social behaviour, and cut litter and dog fouling
• Set up a 'Sharing Prosperity Fund' so everyone in Cambridge benefits from growth
• Lead a citywide Living Wage campaign
• Make our city centre accessible to all
• Build more affordable homes
• Tackle rogue landlords, and
• Ensure a better deal for Council tenants.
We will also undertake efficiency reviews across the council to deliver quality services at lower cost.
It is time for a change in Cambridge.
Vote for ‘One Cambridge - Fair for All’.
If you want to raise an issue with us or ask a question, please email us at
email@example.com or ring us on 01223 500515